Saturday, May 2, 2015

Layers of the Earth Reading Passage


I am very excited to let you know about the updates I have made to my Layers of the Earth Reading Passage product. This is one of my top sellers, and I have worked very hard to give it a face lift.



First, I added an easier passage, so that students who struggle with reading can still access the material. I also included a linked up version of the easier reading passage, so students can click on important words/names to get more information on that topic. This includes both websites and pictures. This is a great option for any student as long as your class has access to computers.


Still included are a graphic organizer for students to take notes as they read, and a multiple choice and short answer quiz.



If you have already purchased the product, make sure you go back and download it again. Then, give yourself a pat on the back because the price is going up today! 

You can get it at my Teachers pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook store.


4 comments:

  1. I downloaded this last week from your TPT store- it seems there is nothing in the passage about the outer & inner core. Is there a page missing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was from a while ago, and I just saw it. I am so sorry about that. Did you find the missing page? There was information about the cores for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! I figured out where the missing pages went! The pages on the .pdf are just a sample. You have to click the "view here" link to get to the actual file. That is super confusing. I am not sure why I thought that was a good idea. I will put the entire .pdf up, but you can still access everything through the link.

    ReplyDelete