Saturday, May 2, 2015

Rainbow Self-Monitoring Freebie!

Well, my original post on the Rainbow Self-Monitoring Clip Chart hit 20 views last night! I promised I would share it as a freebie when that happened, so here it is:



Just click on the picture to get access to the Google Drive document I created. You will be able to view/print the pages. If you want to edit it to fit your own needs you will need to...

1. Go to "File"
2. Select "Make a Copy"
3. Select a new name for the copy

Once you have made a copy, you will be able to edit the file to fit your needs (except you won't be able to change the clip art). You will not see any changes I happen to make to the file in your own copy, but if you keep the file I shared with you, then my changes will appear.

I hope you enjoy this freebie! If you like it, check out my TpT and TN stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment