Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sunday Scoop 5-3-15


Another week of linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!


I am so lucky that my parents were in town this weekend! My dad put up a new fence where the old one had been knocked down by windstorms this winter. This was a huge help!

We also had the added bonus that they took the three oldest kids swimming for a couple of hours. This gave me a chance to get into the classroom this weekend. I was able to do all of the things that I never have time to do, including planning everything for the week ahead.

Don't get me wrong, I always plan, but I was able to get everything ready as well. I am hoping I won't have to rush around like crazy next week. We will see...

I also have to go grocery shopping and make my salads for next week. This is week three of the salads, and they are the perfect lunch!

Last weekend I made patches for my daughters' leggings. My girls are always putting holes in the knees of their leggings, and it was making me crazy! I sewed cute fabric on to iron-on sticky stuff, and it worked great! Now, I just have to repeat the process ten more times.

While I was in my crafty mode I got stuff to make headbands for my baby girl. I hope i have time for that this week, but I am not super hopeful...

I have been working on getting products ready for my stores this weekend. It has been a rewarding, but long process.

Well, that is it for this week!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having a super productive weekend! AWESOME! I hope you get time to be krafty! I love being krafty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never enough time! But I still love it! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. My daughter always gets holes in the knees of her pants, but I'm not crafty! You've made me realize that I have NO idea what I'm bringing for lunch tomorrow. I should probably figure that out! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try the salads in the jars. It takes about a half an hour to prep on Sunday, but then you don't have to think about lunch all week! As soon as I get the patches made, I will send you some. They look adorable! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete